Here is a quick list of some of my favorite sources for mosaic materials. I have had positive experiences with all companies listed here.
- Kismet Mosaics: The small recycled glass tiles offered by Kismet have quickly become one of my favorite materials for mosaics. I used Kismet tiles on this platter.
- Mosaics By Maria: Van Gogh glass – precut sheets, colored mirror, off-cut bargains.
- Tiny Pieces: A bricks and mortar store located within the Chicago Mosaic School. Wide assortment of everything needed for creating mosaics.
- Tiny Tile Mosaics: Jewelry blanks, tiny tiles, glitter tiles, and more.
- Maryland Mosaics: Wide variety of mosaic supplies.
- Warner Stained Glass: The best prices I’ve found for sheets of stained glass. Huge assortment.
- Fire Mountain Gems: Czech fire polished beads, jewelry findings, shell jewelry and more.
- Delphi Glass: Stained glass and fusing supplies.